Product and Material Sourcing
We realize that being a leader in our industry comes with the responsibility of ensuring our vendors uphold the highest standards in providing safe, fair, compliant, and nurturing work environments. We mandate that all factories we use for our products be safe, clean, ventilated, well-lit, and healthy facilities.
We expect our vendors to comply with all applicable laws governing occupational safety, compensation, work hours, health and employee benefits, including management employing policies that recognize the dignity and rights of their workers and provide an environment free of hazards and abuse.
Our vendors are acutely interested in incorporating sustainable solutions into our business operations that are designed to help reduce waste, conserve water, increase our energy efficiency, and reuse or recycle materials.
We adhere to all requirements outlined by some of the most progressive retailers such as REI, West Marine, and MEC.
Here are some areas in which we’ve gone beyond the requirements outlined by our partners:
- All of our packaging is made from recycled paper.
- 100% of our polyester fiber fills are regenerated from recycled water and beverage bottles.
- All of our down is guaranteed to be non live-plucked, we are DownPass certified, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, and IDFL successfully and independently completed a Downpass Traceability Audit.
- All relevant products meet all requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100 product class.
- Sizing and cut dimensions always consider how to create minimal fabric waste.
- Rumpl’s headquarters strive to be as sustainable as possible by recycling/using public transit/energy conservation/ and more
Rumpl is also proud to partner with other like-minded organizations in the non-profit world to help support the causes we believe in, like 1% for The Planet and the High Fives Foundation.